What Inspires You?

Children grow up too fast. Blink and you miss the twinkle in their eyes, the days when you were their hero, had all the answers and could make all the ouchies go away. There is one way to freeze time just for a moment. Take it all in and remember it forever. Book your session today and let us capture the moments that inspire you.

Three Sides

While band promo isn't the focus of my business, I recently got a request for a band photo shoot, and I could not refuse. Last Thursday I had the privilege of spending the evening with and capturing the creative style of these awesome guys. Jon Gil, Keenyn Moore, and Pablo Perez are the members of Three Sides, a blues band based in Miami, Florida. Their exceptional talent draws you in and their enthusiasm is contagious. I am proud to say I know these guys and hope to continue to work with them in the future. You can view the entire photo shoot in my client gallery.

As a bonus of working this shoot with the band, I also got the opportunity to meet Michelle Ralph-Forton, a very talented fiber artist based in Miami, Florida. Several of her pieces were featured in some of the shots and gave the images an earthy, vintage quality. Incidentally, the first piece hanging on the far left in the photo below is part of a series she titled Soundscapes I-IV, and I found it quite fitting for a music band photo shoot. You can see more of her work by visiting her website www.michellefaviola.com.
From left to right: Pablo Perez, Jon Gil, Keenyn Moore.