I stared out my window on February 26 in awe of the wintry white blanket now covering the ground. It was beautiful, and the girls had been waiting all winter for the first snow fall. They were excited and couldn't wait to go make snow angels and build a snowman. All the while I am pacing not knowing if the project I had been preparing for the past 2 months was going to happen. I had to come up with something else but the props had already been purchased and all the stores were closed. I would have to improvise. I dove head first into the girls' closet looking for something...anything...that would inspire me. I found a cute jacket and headed outside with my trio. The plan was for a rainy day theme. I purchased rain boots, and an umbrella. If the snow hadn't melted by tomorrow morning these would have to go up on Facebook for her birthday.
The weather the next day still wasn't in our favor. The ground was still covered in snow. I dug into the closets once more and my prop storage.
My rainy day theme turned into an impromptu Snow princess...
No comments:
Post a Comment